We’re a full-service sprinkler company.
Our Certified Irrigation Repair Specialists are highly trained in repairing all major brands.
- Renovation of sprinkler system for better water coverage
- Diagnose and repair problems on all brands
- Location of sprinkler valves using state of the art locators
- Location and repair of cut or damaged control wires
- Installation of rain and freeze sensor for automatic shut-off
- Repair and/or replacement of sprinkler controllers
- Rebuild or replace broken or defective vacuum breakers
- Diagnose and repair low pressure problems
Rainmaker Sprinkler Company charges an hourly rate with a minimum of one hour charge, plus drive time (maximum 15 minutes) unless out of town. After the first hour of service, all time is prorated at 15 minute increments.